Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Welcome to our Traxxit Blog!



Welcome to Traxxit Technologies Corporation


6 comments:

  1. My parents are visiting us, and they don't know the area, I gave them a Traxxit360 for their driving around, now I know where they are at any time from Mytraxxit.com portal.
    Absolute peace of mind and incredible technology.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one attached to my dog Kahlua. She has taken "vacations" from the yard in the past and it has created quite a bit of anxiety until she was found. This will never happen again now that she has her own Traxxit360!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lost your pet ? Hope is not a strategy in finding them!

    If you entrusted someone with your fiduciary responsibilities would you HOPE they are competent? I think you would do your research and ensure this person and/or firm has a proven history in delivering what it is you expect. In addition, you would demand that at any point in time you can track where your worth is.
    So why would you use hope as a strategy for a pet you love and is like a family member?

    I have heard too many heart breaking stories of pets getting lost, never being found or ending up with a horrific closure because they didn’t have a solution such as Traxxit’s. Many believe the microchip is the panacea. Let me provide clarity on this misconception. Microchips work IF your pet is found and IF it’s returned to a facility that has a compatible scanner and IF the owner and/or breeder has current information associated with it. Lots of hope in that strategy.

    We do see the value of micro chips and they do work IF all the moving parts align. Unfortunately they don’t always align.
    Hope should never be a strategy!

    Millions of animals are lost and put down every year because of this. Our solution can work in conjunction with it. If all animals had both solutions, millions would have been spared a horrific outcome.

    The word has to be spread that the micro chip solution has flaws and the only real way to find your lost pet is through GPS.

    Have you lost a pet that had a microchip?

    Do you now wish you had our solution?

    I would love to hear from you.

    Thank you,
    John

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always here about musicians either having their instruments stolen or lost! Traxxit360 is a great solution to such a common and awful situation. Now you can hit the road on tour and always know where your guitar is! Ask any musician about how much they care about their instruments. These musical devices aren't just tools, they are extensions of an artist's identity! Therefore a Traxxit360 should be added to all instruments. Guitar Centers across america should stock this technology!

    Great innovation.. I need one for my Bass guitar!

    Thank you,

    ~Amaury

    ReplyDelete
  5. In the past, when you have traveled overseas, was there ever a time when you wished you could have just pressed a button and someone would have come for you? Well, with a Traxxit360 that can be a reality!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi! Can Traxxit360 be used for a cat? I have my cat injured pretty badly because (I suppose) someone has hurt it and I feel helpless for not being able to know at any moment where it wonders so that I can protect it..
    Is there a solution for tracking cats yet?

    ReplyDelete